herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


Un-fucking-believable

Thursday, May 21, 2009 10:10 AM

Unbelievable.

Congrats to Kris Allen who won the bloody thing. Too bad that you'll only just become another "Jason Mraz" on the airways. We have a lot of that playing on the radio, thank you very much. That's why I don't like listening to the radio. 

Adam Lambert on the other hand, yes, some of you might think he "over the top" or "too much", but that's showmanship. At least his performances are exciting. When was the last time he got a bad comment from the judges? NONE! The only comments that are considered "bad" are he is too theatrical. OF COURSE HE IS! He performed in plays prior to joining American Idol, duh!

I don't even remember that song that Kris Allen sang yesterday. I remember all of Adam's performances because he NEVER puts up a dull show. 

Kris Allen can't even sing the song that Kara co-wrote. The notes were too high for him. Adam fits perfectly. 

But I guess Adam's too good for American Idol. If he ever comes out with a record, it'll be a full-fledged Rock album, and rock music rarely gets it into the airways anymore. Except for "rock" shits by Daughtry (who sounds more and more country by the day), One Republic (who only got famous because of Timbaland) and freaking The Fray.

SLASH WAS A FAN OF ADAM TOO! Adam performed with fucking KISS! And hit the high notes of Queen's "We Are The Champions". Kris can't do that. Kris' vocal range is nothing compared to Adam's vocal range. 

Just so you know, I am a fan of Adam and will always be a fan of Adam. I've liked him since I saw his audition. He will go far in the industry, you can bet on that. Gay or not, he's the one. 

I shall go now and continue listen to Slipknot.

P/s: And please lah, Adam haters, stay away from the comment box. Every one has their own opinions, and since this is MY blog, I will post whatever the fuck I want.

Labels: , ,

posted by Ana @ 10:10 AM

3 Comments:

At May 21, 2009 at 12:44 PM , Blogger Diana said...

URGH. I felt like wailing when the results were announced. It's so crappy la, for the entire 2-hour finale it was SO DARN OBVIOUS that while Kris is undeniably good, Adam is beyond phenomenal. I mean who the hell holds his own on a stage with freaking Kiss?? And just look at their duet with Queen la please! Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see which of the 2 exudes superstardom. I have nothing against Kris, but he's wayyyy too typical and safe for my liking. We don't need another Jason Mraz.

Anyway I think it's quite good that Adam gets runner-up la. Idol winners are, in most cases, flops.

 
At May 21, 2009 at 2:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

ana ana,i'm not one of adam's haters but i bet for kris allen.hahaa ;)

 
At May 22, 2009 at 1:14 PM , Blogger Nisshant~ said...

i agree with Diana........adam lambert doesnt need to be an american idol...he has a brand on his own...kris needs the idol boost see. well dont worry, we'll be hearing from adam soon quite literally...we'll just have 2 be patient!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]