herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


What long arms you have

Thursday, July 2, 2009 8:03 AM

Listening to: "New Again" - Taking Back Sunday


Because I tend to forget things easily, I made two web pages on my computer, and have it on the desktop so that I'll remember what I'm supposed to do. Lol.


Recently I emailed the people at Fearless Records to ask whether or I not I'll be able to have an email interview with Blessthefall. The next day they replied and said yes and that I can just send them the questions and they'll have the band answer them. I only have 4 questions done, I need 6 more. Help? I suck at interviews, lmao.

Labels: ,

posted by Ana @ 8:03 AM

1 Comments:

At July 2, 2009 at 6:36 PM , Anonymous calmaglar said...

OMG..can't believe you get to ask your fave band questions!! ask them what inspires them la...what do they like to write about...(lol, ask who's single!)..whatever YOU'VE always wanted to know la, that's what everyone else will wanna know anyway...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]