herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


Shit on Myspace that annoys me

Wednesday, June 3, 2009 9:38 PM

I find it rather annoying when people add me on Myspace and when I've approved them, the first thing they say when they comment me is, "Hi, do spam/comment my pics, yeah?" I'd normally delete that person from my friends list the moment I get that kind of comments. It's called "Myspace: A Place for Friends" not "Myspace: A Place to Collect Picture Comments From Friends". I do check out my friend's pictures, and I do give them picture comments, but I don't like it when a stranger add me just to ask me to comment his or her pics. You already have 300+ comments on one single picture (which I find is totally ridiculous unless you're a famous celebrity), why do you need even more?

Grow the fuck up.

Labels: ,

posted by Ana @ 9:38 PM

2 Comments:

At June 9, 2009 at 4:57 PM , Blogger galuq said...

hahaha
i really agree with ya bout this statement girl
yeah it's kinda annoying when people just add us cuz they want us to comment their pics. hahaha stupid.
like the hell im gonna giv them comments.

 
At June 14, 2009 at 9:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

theyre so desperate i dont know why.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]