herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


Patiently waiting for July.

Thursday, June 4, 2009 10:09 PM

Referring to Aysha's recent blog post, I too am waiting for July. Why? One obvious reason, really: I'm finally entering university after EONS of waiting and bumming around like a champion bummer that I am. I'm not looking forward to studying, no, nobody likes it of course. I'm just looking forward of starting a new phase in my life where I'll be leaving home for weeks just to study. I'm also looking forward for the fact that once I enter university, I have something to do be it studying. Now, the first thing I feel when I wake up in the morning is boredom. How sad is that?

But it sucks that I'll be the last one to enter university. I mean, by July most of my friends will have started their studies and I'll only start my orientation on 27th July -.- How sad.

But at least Aida, Denon, Aliaa & I will be in the same state, more or less. Aida and Denon in Shah Alam. Aliaa in Kajang. And I'm in Cyberjaya. We can always spare some time to see each other and that's awesome :)

Do you think I need a new layout? 

Labels: , ,

posted by Ana @ 10:09 PM

2 Comments:

At June 4, 2009 at 11:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

heyy it's flattering to see my name there.haha
well ana,i remembered waiting for college too after spm.and i so remembered how bored sick i was at home.but really,be ready for the new phase.it's nothing like you have experienced before.be very ready.good luck ana :)

 
At June 6, 2009 at 12:54 AM , Anonymous Lina said...

hehe relax la far ;]
duduk rumah lagi best dar study taw ;]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]