herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


Let the light shine in

Monday, June 29, 2009 9:11 AM

Listening to: "We'll Sleep When We're Dead" - Blessthefall

I got a letter from Limkokwing a few days ago, saying that I will have to pay the course fees, and some other stuffs for the coming academic year. And on the receipt I found out my student ID number and all that. To come and think about it... I've only got less than a month of lazing around at home before I'm off to college. But meh, I've had enough of staying at home. I actually miss studying, to tell you the truth. Of course lah, once the assignments come in, I'll be regretting all the stuffs I'm saying right now.

7 months - okay wait, scratch that. 8 freakin months of bumming around. That is NOT good. My brain is moving at less than 1 km/h, man. It's either the Internet, the TV, the computer or the bed. Bingeing does not help not even one bit. It only helps to increase my waist size and that is bad. I think my brain is rotting without the needed brain work out, y'know?

I'm off to play some word games on Facebook. At least that can give my brain a bit of a work out. Smell ya later!

P/s: New layout. Made by me, always. Enjoy.

Labels: ,

posted by Ana @ 9:11 AM

1 Comments:

At June 29, 2009 at 6:34 PM , Anonymous Jess said...

I'm currently being a bum too. But only because I can't find a fucking job. Moneygeddon (my more friendly name for the recession cos 'recession' is way too miserable) means everywhere is like "fuck off; no work." It really blows.

I had a letter from student finance on Saturday saying they hadn't received my application. I went to find it in my bedroom and the deadline was May 22nd. Haha oops.

Sorry I take ages to reply to you, love. Your comments are ALWAYS marked as spam, so I don't notice them until I go to blog again. :( Sorry.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]