herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


Happy Daddy's Day.

Sunday, June 21, 2009 10:27 AM

Slipknot percussionist Chris Fehn says the band’s new album is likely to come out in 2010, although he refused to confirm how many tracks it will contain.

- Source: Sonisphere Festival
CAN YOU SPELL AWESOME?!

New album means new tour dates. New tour dates means a small chance Slipknot would perform in Asia. Slipknot in Asia means a 0.1% chance of them performing in Malaysia. Hey, 0.1% chances pun, there are still a small possibility that they MIGHT perform here.

ANYHOO. A small shout out to my dearest dad. Because I've always been a daddy's little girl, although I just hated that term, lmao.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, BAPAK! I'm glad you liked the card that I gave you, hehe. LOVE YOU TONNES!

YAYNESS new layout made by me featuring the band The Horrors. I just downloaded their album "Primary Colours" AND AND I got a tiny bit excited when I entered Topshop and heard their song playing, lol.

Yeah, I don't know what else to say. I just finished listening to Drop Dead, Gorgeous new album "The Hot N' Heavy" and now I'm listening to Slipknot's "Iowa". Maybe Taking Back Sunday or Green Day next? *winks* BYE BYE!

Labels: , ,

posted by Ana @ 10:27 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]