herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


Boredom strikes, yet again.

Thursday, June 18, 2009 8:58 PM

I saw Avenged Sevenfold's DVD (forgot the title, lmao) at Rock Corner Mid Valley on Tuesday. It was priced at RM19.90. My jaw nearly dropped then. I thought they sell DVDs for over RM100+, especially bands like A7X. I want to try looking for Slipknot's Disasterpieces DVD or or or Green Day's Bullet In A Bible. Hopefully it'll be cheap.

Wait. I can always ask my cousin to download them for free, muahahah.

Anyways. Life has been pretty much boring. Except for the fact that I went to Mid Valley with Denon on Tuesday and went to Malacca with her earlier today. Other than that, life has been pretty much monotonous. And I can feel myself gaining a few inches from my bingeing activity. -.-

I am so bored. Why can't July come a bit more faster? What are you waiting for, Malaysia to fucking snow? *sighs*

OH OH OH and I just read on SK1.com's forums (Slipknot's official fansite) Paul's (the bassist) blog. He said that the band is "trying" to play in Thailand and Malaysia. C'mon, guys, come to Malaysia. You've been to Singapore before, so now it's Malaysia's turn. And PLEASE PLEASE Malaysia, let Slipknot perform here! I'm finally of legal age to see them live! I hate having to see them live on Youtube everyday; that's so pathetic. No Asian dates are included for their All Hope Is Gone tour, so HOPEFULLY when they finally decide to add Asian dates, they'd add Malaysia in their list, yeah? *crosses fingers* 

p/s: Expect a new layout tomorrow.

Labels: ,

posted by Ana @ 8:58 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]