herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


Albums

Monday, May 18, 2009 9:40 AM

These are some of the new albums on my laptop's hard disk drive:
Heard Green Day, Bayside and The Sleeping. Awesome shit. Just got Tdwp's album, gonna listen to it soon. And The Lonely Island... lmao. 

I'm gonna get Silverstein's "A Shipwreck In the Sand" soon.

Can't wait for these:
Plus, Blessthefall's new album later this year! :D Have you listened to Taking Back Sunday's song "Sink Into Me"? ZOMG, it is soooooooooo good! I really can't wait for the new album. It's been too long!

Labels:

posted by Ana @ 9:40 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]