herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


Online Retail Therapy

Friday, April 10, 2009 10:47 AM

Now that I've calmed down a tiny bit, I've changed the layout of this place.

Yesterday Aida and Denon came over and their presence cheered me up. We also did some healthy dose of online window shopping therapy, that worked, too. Then I drove Denon's car and all three of us went to Mickey D's - Denon belanja-ed me Chicken McNuggets. Food therapy is comforting. 

I admit, it does suck to see some of my friends get the interview. Maybe they will get a place in UiTM for the July 2009 intake. It bugs the hell out of me to know that somebody with 1A (not for English, no) (I personally know this person) in SPM 2008 gets to be called for that damned interview. On what grounds is that person better qualified than me for that interview?

Enough of the ranting. I guess I'll wait to see if I get to land an interview to do Pre-Degree TESL course at UiTM. With an A1 in English and English GCE-O, if they deny me of that interview, then to hell with UPU. I'll apply to UiTM directly for the December 2009 intake. 

But of course, if I don't get the July 2009 intake, I want to know personally from them on what basis are they rejecting me a place in that university? 4As aren't enough? Then how come a person with 1A (one bloody A in SPM!) (and not even an A for English!) can get the Mass Comm interview session? On what terms is she better than me academically? I've got my debate cert to back me up, what does she have

----

In other news... I've just reserved this piece:

I've been looking for it for so fucking long, the cheaper one at another blogshop is sold out, so I found another one at Oh-Popsicles. It'll cost me RM40 including postage, but I think it's worth it. Why? because my Atopic Eczema-bound leg prevents me from wearing dresses, so with the above PVC leggings, I can wear them with dresses wihout having to care about my legs. 

Ana is a happy kid now.

Labels: ,

posted by Ana @ 10:47 AM

1 Comments:

At April 20, 2009 at 12:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

u know about that interview for uitm,some people just got lucky despite their results.huhu.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]