herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


LMFAO, Backstreet Boys

Wednesday, April 8, 2009 10:05 AM

Sometimes I wish I could,
Turn back time
Impossible as it may seem
But I wish I could
So bad, baby


Mannn, I remember singing my ass off to the awesome tunes of Backstreet Boys back when I was a tiny kid. I was, like, 8 -- fucking EIGHT -- when "Quit Playing Games With My Heart" was in the radio/tv. Fast forward 10 years and now I'm listening to the likes of Underoath and Blessthefall. What a leap, no?

I miss Deathsex.org already. T___T And I miss blogging using Wordpress. T____T

On a brighter note though, I'll be going out to meet Syaza and Kah Mun at Jusco. We're gonna meet for lunch then probably if sempat we're gonna watch a movie too. I'm going off in an hour (it's 10.00 AM now), take a bus, and hopefully I'll be there on time. I don't like public transports :/ I asked mum if I can borrow her car for today, send her to school in the morning, and then I'll pick her up when I'm done with my friends but nooooo.

The Saga is here, though. But I REFUSE to drive manual cars. I still don't know how the fuck I got my license.

Anyways, birthday was good. I got:
- RM100 from friends and relatives
- Kane and Abel by Jeffrey Archer from Aida
- A tiny snowglobe from Effah
- A teddy bear from Shifot a.k.a the birthday twin
- A bag from Dayang
- Two cute mugs from Kaka Razak and Ammai Bismi
- A musical pen holder from Raihan

So it's all good. Here's some pictures:



2KG Chocolate cake ordered from the geniuses in the baking industry: Wah Tung. Yum yum.


Shidot, Me and Aida.


Shidot (birthday twin ;)) and Moi, acting stupid.


(excuse the oily face, I was at the back doing the barbecue and stuffs)

Labels: , , ,

posted by Ana @ 10:05 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]