herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


College Dilemma, be gone!

Monday, April 20, 2009 8:51 AM

Mum and Dad has decided to register me to Limkokwing this Saturday for the July intake. At least now I have some sort of assurance that I'm gonna further my study, be it in private college or public college. I seriously think there are no difference between private instituition and a public one in terms of studying. It's just that in public one, there's only one race dominating the social scene where as in a private instituition, there will be more than one race (and colour) mixing around with people. Therefore, there will be more than one state of mind, and not just ONE. Which is important for people who wants to pursue Mass Communications (i.e: me).

So yeah. Limkokwing this July. I'll be doing a Diploma in Multimedia, Advertising & Broadcasting for 3 years. I won't stop there, no. I'll continue to do a Degree in Professional Communications for another 1 1/2 years and then I'll come out with both Diploma and Degree certificates. :)

Mum calculated the expenses; it'll be RM10k per semester for me for the course, accomodation, food, travelling and emergency stuffs. (Now, don't start on the "ZOMG, SO EXPENSIVE!" crap. It's my future, so shut it.)

So yeah. College in July! :D

Labels: ,

posted by Ana @ 8:51 AM

1 Comments:

At April 20, 2009 at 12:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

good luck in LKW!
my advice is,have strength.and pendirian mesti teguh.
u'll meet a lot of people yang mcm2 perangai.just stick to what u want and what u are pursuing.
and have fun :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]