herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


Entering Adult-hood.

Monday, November 17, 2008 9:03 PM

I remember the times when everyday used to be repetitious. It'll always be waking up in the morning, go to school, study, come back from school, sleep and then it continues on to the next day. And the day after. And the day after that. I've been living my life that way ever since I was 7. It was a routine that lasted for 10 long years and for once, after this two weeks of SPM torture, my daily routine will change. And I'm not entirely ready for it.

Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that I don't have to go to school anymore, but it's weird to instead of going to school, I'll wake up in the morning and get myself ready to go to work. It surely feel weird. Awkward. Weird and awkward.

I know what's wrong with me. It's called growing up, Ana. I'm slowly entering adult-hood and I'm not sure if I want to even be an adult. Adult-hood intimidates me. I want to keep being a teenager. Heck, I'll be 20 in two-and-a-half years time!

Adult-hood means that people are going to take you seriously all the time. It means that I have to tone down my sarcasm. *sighs*

On the brightside, I'm planning an SK Puteri reunion with my former classmates. It's gonna be awesome la, I can't wait. I miss all my SK Puteri friends and I really hope our little reunion will be a success.

My condolences goes out to Andi's family. His dad passed away earlier and it's such a saddening thing to happen. Especially a day before Andi's Add Maths paper. Be strong, Andi. We're all here to support you. Al-Fatihah.

.

.

I need to make a new header for this place.

P/s: I think Obama is handsome. ;)

Labels: , ,

posted by Ana @ 9:03 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]