herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


Are you ready for the time of your life?

Wednesday, July 1, 2009 8:38 AM

Listening to: "Vendetta" - Slipknot

I was sick of all the dark layouts I've made for this place. I didn't do it on purpose; most of my layouts that I do will always turn out dark. And it's depressing. Hence, I made this new pastel-y, simple layout. For now I like it. And I really do think this one will be up for at least 2 or 3 more weeks (if you've known me from my domain days, you'd know very well that my tolerance for "simple" layouts are very very low. So what I say here now might turn out to be a lie, JSYK).

Yayz, it's July! Which means I only have 24 days left before I go off to college. I will have to go to the nearest shop to get my photo printed out. Then I'll have to go to my former school to get my certificates certified. Then all that's left is to wait a few more weeks and start packing my bags with all my college supplies and then I'll be off to enter the next phase of my life. Am I excited? Heck yeah! But I know I'll miss my parents like crazy. Mum was, like, "I'm counting all the days left before you go off to college." That made me sad. I have an open-relationship with my mum, so she knows most of what goes on in my life. Not having her around to talk to is gonna suck like a bitch. :(

Labels: , ,

posted by Ana @ 8:38 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]