herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


The Virus of Life

Saturday, June 20, 2009 12:38 PM

After close to an hour going around Polyvore, I've came up with these:



I like all things floral now, I'm not so sure why. Plaids are so overrated, it's like everyone's wearing them and fringes are so yesterday. And I don't get why people are liking the whole harem pants thing. For me, that pants are ugly. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks so, but idk. They're just ugly.

I really want a pair of Doc Martens. The floral and the leopard printed ones are so pretty, but I'd buy a plain coloured one for myself. The question is, where am I supposed to get the moolah? -.- Oh, the joys of being broke and unemployed. Yay.

LOL at the Slipknot shirt. I just had to put it in for obvious reasons, really. I've only three band tees, Avenged Sevenfold, Daft Punk and Rolling Stones. I can't see myself going to a Slipknot show wearing that shirt with that oh-so-gorgeous Balmain shoes, though. How do you expect one to do a big time hardcore dancing in the middle of the room with a pair of heels, man? Flats or converses it is.

MAKKKKKKKKKKKKKK NAK DUITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!! (as if she's gonna give -.-)

Labels:

posted by Ana @ 12:38 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]