herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


You f**ked with the wrong, son of a bitch!

Sunday, June 28, 2009 10:42 AM

Listening to: "Can't Help Biology" - Drop Dead, Gorgeous

SPOILER WARNING FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T WATCHED TRANSFORMERS 2 YET!
Don't say I didn't warn ya!




Starscream - Decepticon


I can safely say Starscream is my favourite of all Decepticons. Why? Because he is beautiful. I mean, he takes form of a F-22 Raptor, man, and that is one beautiful beast to be controlling the skies. Sure, he didn't help Megatron in the first movie, but we all know why. He wanted to control Decepticon, that's his obvious ambition. Starscream is the most powerful Decepticon, only Megatron standing his way to become the most powerful Decepticon.



My favourite Autobots in the movie are Skids and Mudflap. I love them. The Twins are hilarious. Especially when Leo was involuntarily brought into Sam, Mikaela, Bee and the Twins problems as they were running away from Decepticons (and media/police). And I absolutely love the brotherly love between them as they fight each other. But we all know they love each other. So cute.

My cousin liked Jazz, but he was kiled off in the first movie by Megatron so he couldn't see Jazz in the second one. Poor thing. Arcee got the BEST dialogue EVER. Only one frikkin line, during the heated battle of Decepticon vs. Autobots + Humans at Egypt. Man, that's a lot of hard work. LOL. Jetfire, in his jet form is super. He looked beautiful. Once tranformed, he looked like a "rusty metal" lol. He walks with a cane-like thing, which he uses to fight Decepticon too. He then asked Optimus to merge his parts with Optimus. When Optimus did that, his new and bigger form reminded me of one of Power Ranger's Megazords, LMAO. I know, I'm a kid.

It was an awesome movie all in all. And worth the 2 1/2 hours of sitting on my flat ass. I warn ya, though. Better buy the tickets a day early or you won't get the chance to watch it. When I came out after the movie ended, all 9 shows for the day are full. Yeah, that's an advice.

posted by Ana @ 10:42 AM

1 Comments:

At July 1, 2009 at 8:11 PM , Blogger Nisshant~ said...

i bought mine on thursday and watched it last sunday and still, we couldn't get good seats!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]