herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


So much for our little vacation

Saturday, June 6, 2009 10:41 PM

Yep. That didn't happen. I guess I should've expected it not to go well. Malacca is having some sort of a fest thing that's going to last until around Monday or Sunday, not sure. But the 'rents insisted on going down and we were on the highway, all excited for our nice little vacation. 

5 KM away from the Ayer Keroh exit that we're supposed to take to enter Malacca town we can see a MASSIVE jam. No, no. Let me re-phrase that. 5 KM away, we're IN a MASSIVE jam towards the Ayer Keroh exit. Mum said, "Forget it, take the Jasin exit," so we did. And then tiba tiba the 'rents said that we're going back home. And I'm, like, "We're going home, home?" And my parents was like, "How many houses do we have?" LOL. 

So we practically toured the outside of Malacca and then we ended up at our house. 4 hours of sitting in the car for nothing. My butt has officially become flat and numb.

And that's how I spent my weekend. Hope yours are better than mine.

P/s: I worked on Btfonline.org a bit. Got the place a new layout and some updates, so go ahead and read them. :)

Labels: , ,

posted by Ana @ 10:41 PM

1 Comments:

At June 9, 2009 at 3:52 AM , Anonymous Kristen said...

I've had many "trips" like that with my family. But that's only because were all spazzes. lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]