herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


RIP Michael Jackson

Friday, June 26, 2009 7:56 AM

I came on Twitter first thing in the morning like I always do and saw a few Tweets about how Michael Jackson died. At first I thought it was a joke, but then I googled him and saw a news report by CNN confirming that he died. It was a shock, of course. I thought I was going to go on a cardiac arrest too, lmao. Oh well. I remember when I was a kid, we had two tapes of Michael Jackson's greatest hits with videos and stuff. And my cousins and I would dance along and singing his stuff and tried to moonwalk and all that jazz. Oh well, RIP MJ, then.

Oh and Farrah Fawcett died too.

*sighs* Why in the bloody world Limkokwing's intake is in 27th July? Can't they push it forward? Jeez. I'm sick of waiting, man. All this moping around like a hermit doing unproductive stuffs at home. I think I'm getting more lethargic. I haven't been doing anything at home.  

Sucks that I have to miss out watching Transformers with Syaza and the gang tonight :( I'd really love to meet up with all my former primary school mates, and have a good time tonight but nooo. I hate not having a transport of my own, a.k.a a car.

---

Name one person that you think is the epitome of awesomeness:
Me. LMAO. No lah. Umm... Mitchell Davis.

If you went to the end of a rainbow & found gold, what would you do with it:
I'd buy myself a private jet and get tickets to watch my favourite bands live.

What's one of the most painful lessons you've had to learn?:
Physics.

Do you own a sketch pad?:
I think so.

If you had a piggy bank, what would you name him/her?:
Er, Piggy Bank. Wow, so original.

Favorite Play-Doh color?:
Black.

If you had a paper bag, what would you make out of it/draw on it?:
Power Rangers

What's more fun to step on; pinecones, or leaves?:
Pinecones.

Who was the last person you talked to on an instant messaging program?:
Fytrie. I don't get on MSN that often now.

What do you think of this person?:
She's the best :)

Do you have a certain way that you organize your CD's/DVD's?:
Nope.

How many stories is your house?:
2

Still own any of those plastic lunchboxes with cartoons on 'em?:
I had one of Power Rangers, and then mum threw it because I stopped using it.

Animal crackers; yay or nay?:
YAY

If you have a nightstand, what's on it?:
None.

Do you like spending time with your parents?:
Depends.

Have you ever gambled? (Even amongst friends):
Lol, yes, kot?

What do you do with clothes you've outgrown or don't want anymore?:
Save it kejap, and then if I'm positively sure I'm not gonna use it, then give it away.

Your latest ex calls and wants to hang out; what do you say?:
No.

If you could go visit anyone right now, who would it be?:
Fytrie.

Are you planning on dressing up for Halloween this year?:
Depends.

Honestly, do you/would you give into peer pressure easily?
Depends.

Is there anyone that you are currently interested in?:
Honestly, nope.

Do you personally know any midgets?:
No.

What's the best "book-turned-movie" that you've seen?:
Harry Potter, maybe. That's one of the best thing that ever happened in my life apart from Power Rangers.

What's the main ringtone on your cell phone?:
"Eyeless" by Slipknot. "Two Birds, One Stone" by Drop Dead, Gorgeous as my message tone.

Would you be a good salesperson?:
Idk.

Do you own any rechargeable batteries?:
Nope, except for my phone battery, lmao.

You own a bazooka, but it only shoots out fruit; whats your fruit of choice:
Durian. It can kill once it lands on a person's head.

Where's the first place you would go if you had a private jet?:
The U. S of A first. Watch my favourite bands bla di bla, then to the UK.

What was the last compliment you received?:
Sumpah, I can't remember. My brain isn't functioning properly today.

Do your parents put a lot of weight on your shoulders?:
Yes.

What color was the last bath towel you used?:
Green

Are there a lot of books in your room?:
Quite a few.

When's the last time you used glass cleaner?:
Not sure.

What's the weirdest shaped cloud you've ever seen?:
Dragonite. Y'know that creature in Pokemon! I'm a Pokemon nerd.

Are you happy with your relationship status?:
Yes.

What's your favorite gaming system?:
PS2.

If you had a pet goat, what would you name it?:
Becky. LOL

Do you have a lot of freckles?:
Nope.

What are you most looking forward to this summer?:
We don't even have summer here.

What does your shower curtain look like?:
We have doors instead.

What was the last thing you plugged into an outlet?:
My laptop battery charger.

When's the last time you rode in a buggy?:
Never.

When is the last time you weighed yourself?:
EONS ago.

Have you ever gone out of state for a concert?:
Oh yes.

Who is the last person you slow-danced with?:
LOL. I wished it'd be Colin Farrell.

Any framed pictures in your room?:
Nope

What does your wallet look like?
Pink, quilted.

Would you ever put lawn gnomes in your front yard?:
HAHA, really? No.


Labels: , ,

posted by Ana @ 7:56 AM

1 Comments:

At June 27, 2009 at 9:50 AM , Anonymous Brenda said...

yeah its kinda shocking about michael jackson... he was in the middle of preparing his last tour wasnt he?
anyway... i want to see transformer too...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]