herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


Just some random burst of thoughts.

Sunday, June 14, 2009 12:21 AM

Hello, I am indeed back from my short vacation in PD. It was fun, to say the least. I also went to my cousin's new place in Damai Perdana. Visited him and his wife and their 3 month-old daughter, Arisha Tazmeen. My new niece. :) I want to buy her some new baby clothes, but I'm running short of dosh right now so I can't :/ (pictures on the next post)

Because of my friend and my future collegemate, Faiz (a.k.a Sepet), I'm feeling all lovey dovey-ish. Funny how I'm giving him advices on his relationship when I myself have a very bad history in terms of love and relationships.

Contrary to what most people think about me, I am a very very VERY shy person. I am VERY shy when it comes to the opposite sex. I'm not like most girls, who tend to flirt around harmlessly. I'm just VERY VERY shy. And I'm a bad conversationalist. Most guys don't know this about me. Well, see I'm telling you know. Keep that in mind, folks.

I had a not-so-wonderful, 3 week relationship with this guy who a) kinda sorta share the same name as me, and b) shares the same birthdate with me. Before him I have this short term fling with this guy who works in the Mines Hotel. I was 15, he was 19. That lasted from December 2006 to February 2007, where we celebrated Valentines together. He came down from Serdang to Seremban to celebrate it with me. Then came this other guy. After 7 amazing months to which I was so sure we were close to being an item, he bailed out on me. Pathetic, ey? 

But I tend to give good advices on love, ironically. One of my principles are if you can't trust your partner, why bother being in a relationship with him/her? I also believe that if you loved someone, you LOVED someone even if your relationship with him lasted for 24 hours max. What bout interracial love? I truly, 110% accept it. I don't mind it if my boyfriend is a Chinese or an Indian. It's not about the person's age or race or religion. You can never question love when it happens. It'll just happen, y'know? It'll appear in times when you don't expect it at all and when love strucks, it'll get you good. Love isn't like baseball; after three misses and you're out. NO. It's just there, sometimes you're just too oblivious to notice it.

So yeah, thanks Sepet, for bringing out my jiwang-ness ;)

Labels:

posted by Ana @ 12:21 AM

2 Comments:

At June 14, 2009 at 1:34 PM , Anonymous Brenda said...

hey Banana...
SHY??? omg are you sure about this? you seem like a really cheerful and easy to get along with people (from the way you blog anyway)
im so agree with " if you can't trust your partner, why bother being in a relationship with him/her?" Trus is the best proof of love....
well... if the right time is come, you'll find the right man

 
At June 14, 2009 at 4:14 PM , Anonymous Syaza said...

Ahh, boys are funny little beings. And love is a funny little thing (that I will be taking a break from).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]