herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


Favourite Love Songs

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 10:28 AM

Wahhh, so jiwang seh. Ahem, well I'm not particularly in the moon over someone, but I'd like to share with you some of my favourite love songs. Who knows maybe you're too curious over them that you might download them and listen to them. Anyways, here goes (in no particular order): (The ones in italic are part of the lyrics.)

1. "Maps"  by Yeah Yeah Yeahs.
I've always LOVED this song. It's so sweet. And the video for it is awesome as well. Karen O really did cry at the end of the video. It's very genuine and... I don't know, I just love the song. (Wait, they don't love you like I love you...)

2. "Gifts and Curses" by Yellowcard.
Ah, I remember buying the soundtrack for Spider-man 2 just for the sake of this song. Not that I had to fork out the money, mum bought it for me. I loved that song. The words to the song are so beautiful, it kinda tells you what Peter feels towards Mary-Jane. (I see your face with every punch I take, with every bone I break, It's all for you. And my worst pains are words I cannot say, still I will always fight on for you...)

3. "Only Hope" by Mandy Moore (originally by Switchfoot).
I have to admit, I love Mandy Moore's version. It's much more sweeter and overall way more beautiful. Seen A Walk To Remember before? I did cry while watching the movie. I've seen it over 3 or 4 times now and I've cried all the way through. Such a beautiful movie AND song. Plus, Shane West is hot, hehe. (So I lay my head back down, and I lift my hands and pray to be only yours I pray, to be only yours. I know now you're my only hope...)

Labels:

posted by Ana @ 10:28 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]