herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


ZOMGGGGGGGGGGG

Friday, May 8, 2009 8:55 AM




For those huge Gambit fans (and I'm talking those of you who have been a fan of Gambit since before the movies came out). Read the following:

The plans to make X-Men: First Class, X-Men Origins: Magneto, and Deadpool, should X-Men Origins: Wolverine have a successful opening weekend, have already been documented, but apparently another X-Men movie is being discussed, this time focusing on the Cajun, card-playing Gambit. Wolverine and X-Men producer Lauren Shuler Donner told IESB that there are "internal discussions" regarding a Gambit spin-off and "they are going to figure all that out." Shuler Donner hopes that maybe Bryan Singer would return to direct:

Nothing would please me more than to bring Bryan [Singer] on for another movie. And, if it's like the first Deadpool or the first Gambit, I think, I mean, I hope he would be interested...
This is good news for Taylor Kitsch, the actor playing Gambit, who told MTV would "love to go darker" with a Gambit movie:

I want to go into the Thieves Guild part of his story [the union of thieves that Gambit was raised in]. How cool would it be to see him stealing things to survive because the stakes are so high? Come on, Fox, let's do it.

YAY YAY YAY!

I was really satisfied enough that they included Gambit in the fourth movie and the fact that Taylor Kitsch played Gambit so so soooo well. The only thing that I wasn't happy about it was the fact that his Cajun accent wasn't so obvious and the fact that he got soo little screen time! They should, y'know, go deeper into Gambit's history and how he became part of X-Men. Plus his relationship with Rogue and stuffs. That would be awesome. Awesome awesome. 

But I REALLY REALLY HOPE (and I'm going to pray for it to happen) that Gambit spin off would be made soon. I want more of my muscle flexing, card throwing, kinetic energy charging, staff spinning, Cajun hunk. But please lah wehh. This time, make the accent more apparent!

Labels:

posted by Ana @ 8:55 AM

2 Comments:

At May 8, 2009 at 9:40 AM , Blogger calmaglar said...

ya la, mmg d accent must be fixed..haha...how 2 introduce rogue when they made her abt 20-some-odd years younger already?? x boleh la wei...

 
At May 8, 2009 at 1:04 PM , Blogger Nisshant~ said...

true...rogue way too young for gambit...they should have brought him in the 1st 3 atlest so they can hook him up with rogue.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]