herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Thursday, May 7, 2009 7:48 AM


Saw X-Men Origins: Wolverine yesterday with Aida and Denon. Gosh, it was awesome. I am very very satisfied that they included Gamit in this movie as Gambit has been my favourite character ever since I first saw the cartoon version of X-Men. They should've included Gambit in the first three movies, y'know. And they should show the fact that Gambit and Rogue was an item but nooo. They just had to pull out Gambit from the first three movies. But no worries. They included him in the fourth one. :) My life is complete.

New layout. I love the overly bright colours against dark backgrounds so here it is. :)

I'm off to watch more X-Men & Harry Potter stuffs on Youtube as well as downloading more pictures. :)

Labels:

posted by Ana @ 7:48 AM

1 Comments:

At May 7, 2009 at 12:02 PM , Blogger calmaglar said...

yeah, wolverine was cool...lol..i like gambit 2..in fact, im currently re-watching the animated series, into season 2 now..i was sad when he didnt hv the cajun accent in the movie, but he's still wisecracking...lol..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]