herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


Untitled

Sunday, May 24, 2009 10:31 AM

I feel like crying.

I've decided to make this place private, so that I can rant away about anyone without having to care if they gonna read it or not. So, yeah. Leave me your emails at the comment box below or at the Tagboard and I'll add you to the reading list or whatnot.

Labels:

posted by Ana @ 10:31 AM

1 Comments:

At May 25, 2009 at 12:56 AM , Blogger Diana said...

I been thinking of going private too recently, heh. Heck, I might even be deleting the entire blog. It sucks when you have too many people reading and not being able to rant your heart out, kan? You take care, okay? hugs.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]