herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


Polyvore.com

Sunday, May 10, 2009 12:52 PM

This is what I do when I'm bored. I go to Polyvore.com and ogle at some high end designer stuffs that are super nice to look at but super hard to get :


Black Slingback -  Thegrandsocial.com.au
Yellow Tiered Dress - Ardenb.com
Yellow Cork Show - Topshop.com
Punk Rock Britain Tee - Forever21.com
Blue Mary Janes - 5thfloorproductions.com
Black Wet Look Leggings - republic.co.uk
Union Jack Bag - Asos.com
Black Stripe Assymetric Jacket - Missselfridge.com
Stud Belt - Supre.com.au
Christian Louboutin Black Ankle Boots - Net-a-porter.com
High Hell Black Pump Shoes - Betts.com.au
White Cotton Shirt - Net-a-porter.com

Gah! Seriously weh. I literally DIED when I saw those three (and other) shoes on Polyvore.com. Too bad they're a) Downright EXPENSIVE. b) I don't have any money. -___- Tsk Tsk. 

Hopefully I can get some decent stuffs when I go shopping later this month. *fingers crosses*


Labels:

posted by Ana @ 12:52 PM

2 Comments:

At May 10, 2009 at 6:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, babe. Those booties are to die for. Nice Polyvore-ing :)

 
At May 10, 2009 at 8:08 PM , Blogger Diana said...

If you get to know of places to shop for cheap cheap clothes do tell me as well ok! I'm hitting KL this semester break! :D Anyhoots, I always get shoes from gojane.com. They have pretty awesome heels/flats/sandals there at comparatively lower prices!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]