herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


Look what I got for Mum!

Thursday, May 7, 2009 11:52 AM


Awww, so sweet kan? Mcm budak kecik, seh. But no worries, I'm a kid at heart :D. Heh. Sorry ah mum, I couldn't afford anything above RM5 at the moment, so a card from Memory Lane it is! Lately mum has been really grumpy and I is hating it. Probably because of her work stress and stuff. When mum gets grumpy, Ana gets grumpy too and that's badddd. Hopefully mum's grumpy-ness will fade a bit once she gets this card on Sunday. 

Mum doesn't know it yet that I bought a card for her. I think this is the second time that I bought something for her for Mother's Day. What an accomplishment it was! 

Now you lot should call her up and wish her on Teacher's Day! Lol.

Oh oh ooohh referring to the previous post with a spiffy picture of Gambit (yum). I remember when I was a little kid I used to throw playing cards around and waving a stick like some psychotic mofo trying so hard to be like Gambit. I was a tomboy back then; I grew up with my two cousins (boys)  so I tend to act like one, lmao. Taylor Kitsch played Gambit soo soo good. ILOIKES.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Ana @ 11:52 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]