herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


I'm Sick an Tired of Everything

Sunday, May 3, 2009 9:13 AM

I haven't been in a very good mood lately. Everything seems to get on my nerves easily. Every little thing that my parents or the maid do gets on my nerves. I am not the kind of person who would lash out and channel out my anger to everything. I tend to bottle up all my anger and at one point I will just explode and I eventually turn into a human hose pipe. If you know what I mean.

It surely not because I'm having my PMS, I know. It's just that I'm sick and tired of doing practically unproductive stuffs at home. Everything either gets on my nerves or bores me to death. 

I tend to surf the Internet for 7-8 hours per day in a month and that eventually lead to the phonebill to be immensely high. No, my Streamyx package isn't the unlimited hours one. It is, in fact, the 60 hours package for RM44 per month. After going online for 7-8 hours per day, I find myself (miraculously) getting bored of it all. I probably saw too many videos on Youtube for the past few weeks. I also read too many articles about Harry Potter stuffs. Too many to the point of it is becoming unhealthy. 

Of course, I read the book. Have been a fan of them since 2001. It's just I want to know what happened to the Trio after Deathly Hallows, and such, y'know? (Harry & Ron became Aurors; Harry becomes the head of the department. Shacklebolt is the new Minister. Hermione has a high position in the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. Harry's children's names are James Sirius, Lily Luna & Albus Severus Potter. Etcetera, etcetera.)

Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy is my favourite name so far.
Can't wait for the Harry Potter Encyclopedia. I know, Rowling said she's gonna give it a good 10 years before publishing it. But hey, I don't mind it. At least she release something Harry Potter related.

(Anyways, back to the purpose of this post.) I just... Idk. I am bored out of my fucking mind and I'm sick and tired of everything. This is partly the reason why I can't wait for 25th July. At least I'll be doing something at university. But of course, I know I will miss my family and my friends but I just want to do something new, y'know? 

Times like these are when I really miss going to school and having homeworks.
posted by Ana @ 9:13 AM

2 Comments:

At May 3, 2009 at 11:19 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

oh farhana this post reminded me of myself.I've gone through this period too where I was bored to death after spm.Like macam tak tau nak buat apa dah haha.

 
At May 3, 2009 at 1:10 PM , Blogger Nisshant~ said...

i know...i mis school as well..thats y im going form 6...hehehe...well 1 of the reasons.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]