herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


Couch Potato

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 7:49 AM

Saw Star Trek with mum and dad last night. I remember watching a few episodes of the old Star Trek with dad (dad's a huge fan). But the movie is good. I like it. I like the fact Chris Pine and Zach Quinto is in it, hehe. So hot. Love them both. Ohhh, and Chris' blue eyes... yum! 

Angels & Demons next week with the cousins. Terminator Salvation with cousins as well. Transformers & Harry Potter with Aida and Denon :D

Labels:

posted by Ana @ 7:49 AM

2 Comments:

At May 20, 2009 at 7:37 PM , Anonymous calmaglar said...

yeap, gotta admit, star trek was freakin awesome..best movie yet this year..never was big on the tv show tho, maybe cos at times it came across a bit corny, but this was fab!! i love kirk the jerk and spock is perfect, and sulu n chekov n bones..all aso superb la..oo, scotty was da bomb!! good that leonard nimoy came on...wonder if there'll be a sequel...

 
At May 21, 2009 at 5:27 AM , Anonymous Jess said...

Just so you know, Angels & Demons is fucking AMAZING!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]