herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


wtf?! moment

Saturday, April 4, 2009 8:16 PM

It's weird how last night I was happily browsing my main blog, checking if everything works fine and BOOM! "Th1s pl4c3 g0t h5ck3d" and I was like WTF?! I'm pretty sure they messed around with my Wordpress files. Thank God they didn't delete any files on it.

I'm currently going to delete my Wordpress folders and then I'm gonna email my hostees to back up their files on their computer. Then I'll ask Cassie to delete deathsex.org off of her server for several days, then put it back on her server and see if that works. Hopefully it will.

So until then, I'll post regularly here. I'll upload that Jared Leto layout I have on deathsex.org here for the time being. I miss using Wordpress, though. I've used it since 2005 and it is by far the best blogging tool out there.

And I'm a moron for not backing up my files earlier. No worries, once I get the site back up, I'll have a plugin or something so that it'll do daily or weekly back up.

WISH ME LUCK!

Labels:

posted by Ana @ 8:16 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]