herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


Ryan Eggold

Thursday, April 30, 2009 8:36 AM

Hi, hello.

What you're seeing now is a layout I made featuring Ryan Eggold, best known as Ryan Matthews, the 23 year old English teacher in 90210. At first I thought I want to use it for my other personal blog, but then I remembered that I closed it down. So yeah. I decided to use it at this place instead. Very orangey, I know. If you can't stand the layout just tell me and I'll try to make a new (and better) one.

DANG, I'd do anything to get an English teacher as hot as this guy on the left. 

Why I close Makeshift Hearts? Well partly because I want to take a break from this personal site thingies, y'know? I want to just stick with Blogspot for now, and probably until I enter college. Will I go back to having a personal site? Maybe. But not now. What's gonna happen to Deathsex.org? I will renew it, don't worry. So you may find me using that domain again in the future.

NEXT WEEK! X-Men: Origins with Aida and Denon! 

This year has so much movies that I want to watch!

Can't wait for all of them, especially Harry Potter. And Angels & Demons. YAY

Labels:

posted by Ana @ 8:36 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]