herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


Routine

Friday, April 24, 2009 9:12 AM

My days have been quite boring for the past few weeks. There will be one or two days in a week where Denon and Aida will come over and we'll have a chat or maybe drive down to Mickey D's or just lepak in Jusco. But other days, it has been pretty much boring.

Last Wednesday Denon and Aida came over, then we went to Jusco to buy a present for our 2008 class teacher Ustazah Naliza. We bought a wok set. We're giving it to her next week, I think. So off to KGV it is next week. 

I realise now that I have to start buying stuffs for college soon. This includes bag, clothes, books, stationery, bla bla.

Anyways, I have to go and get all the papers ready for tomorrow, plus today's my mum's Bio tuition day so I have to help her with that too. *sighs* I'm just plain bored of the usual, routine stuffs I do nowadays. 

I will go now and watch more Mitchell Davis on Youtube and listen to The Maine and Lady Gaga. 

Labels: , ,

posted by Ana @ 9:12 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]