herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


New template for my Bloggyspot

Saturday, April 25, 2009 3:49 PM

Oh wow. What is this? This, ladies and gentlemen, is the new layout for my bloggyspot. I made this template, like, eons ago. The background made by moi, coded by yours truly. I wanted a simple layout for my blogspot. I'd like to concentrate my creative juices for my other blog, so my Tumlr and Bloggyspot layouts will be plain and simple. And I like it that way. Whaddoyathink?

27th July 2009. Monday. That's the day when I'll enter LUCT to start my studies. I'd have to check in on the 25th, though. Oh and in mid June, I'd have to go down to LUCT to book a room in their in-campus hostel. So yeah. I hope the other kids there are nice and friendly.

Looking forward to these:

  1. X-men: Origins (Hugh Jackman, yum yum)
  2. Star Trek (yummy Chris Pine and Zach Quinto <3)
  3. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Tom Felton yum)

It's gonna be bittersweet. HP will be our last movie together before each of us heads off to our respective study routes. Denon in (probably) UiTM, Aida in (probably) UM/UIA/etc., me in LUCT. Plus, Ariffah and Linda and Qeena and Alia. I'm gonna miss them a lot. 

Off to watch more Mitchell Davis to cheer myself up!

Labels: , ,

posted by Ana @ 3:49 PM

2 Comments:

At April 25, 2009 at 5:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

can't wait for x men origins too ;)

 
At April 25, 2009 at 11:46 PM , Blogger Nisshant~ said...

ANA!!!!!!!!! u got me all addicted to mitchell davis nw...hahahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]