herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


MOUSTACHIO!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 10:54 AM



Mitchell Davis is my hero. 
He's effing awesome, he's hilarious, he's cute and funny. If you haven't watched his videos yet, well SHAME ON YOU!
Click HERE to go to his Youtube page with over 190000+ subscribers.

Labels:

posted by Ana @ 10:54 AM

1 Comments:

At April 24, 2009 at 1:17 PM , Blogger Nisshant~ said...

..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL

he's freaky hillarious...WAKAKAKAKA

i cant stop laughing....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]