herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


Breakfast at Mickey Ds

Sunday, April 26, 2009 11:05 AM

I woke up today with this conversation with mum: 

Mum: Mak and bapak nk g breakfast.
Me: Ookaayyy (sambung tido)
Mum: Kat McD tau.
Me: Ookaa- hah?!
Mum: Mak nk g breakfast kat McD. Dengan bapak.
Me: Ana nk ikut!
Mum: Oh, kau nk ikut eh?
Me: Ye ah. Nnt Ana nk breakfast ape?
Mum: Ntah. Kalau cmtu cepat ah get ready, mak dah ready ni, tggu bapak je.
Me: Yelaaa.
So I dragged myself up, and brushed my teeth and whatnot, put on a pair of jeans (because I slept with a good shirt that I was wearing last night to a relative's house) and a black cardigan and all of us went to Mickey Ds (and no, I didn't mandi first. No time, ah, shaddap).

I knew what I want, so I ordered Big Breakfast. My parents pulak, pikir punya lah lame. They ended up ordering the same effing thing. And the bloody service was friggin slow. And I'm, like, "korang baru bangun ke hape?". But no, I didn't say it out loud. Because I'm kind, lyk dat.




Half way through my Big Breakfast.


Not even a scrap left. :D

Labels: , ,

posted by Ana @ 11:05 AM

2 Comments:

At April 26, 2009 at 4:35 PM , Blogger calmaglar said...

lol..me likey d big b 2..but i find it weird they can make eggs that are completely tasteless..the sausg mcmuffin wt egg i sumtimes better, tho..

 
At April 26, 2009 at 5:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You DO know that their eggs aren't actually eggs, right? Lol.
And I have breakfast at McD's in Senawang once in a blue moon with my parents too :)
And btw, WHICH BLOG SHOULD I LINK TO NOW???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]