herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


Yadda Yadda Yadda

Wednesday, January 21, 2009 11:20 PM

Oh wow. School for the juniors has started, no? I kinda missed school. It sucks to be at home doing nothing. Absolutely nothing. But tkpelah, at least I'm helping Mum with her tuition. Very dull work, indeed. Sheesh.

It's already January 20th. And suddenly, I feel all scared about the results. I had a dream that I got 2% for my Physics -_- I know, what a nightmare. What sucks the most would be if the results day falls on a schooling day. Then all of us would have to take our results while the juniors will be in school. Then some of them nosey juniors will ultimately ask "Akak dapat brape?" and all that crap.

Serious wey, malu sey. I mean, what if I got a very low results? You see, being a Guru Cemerlang Biologi teacher's daughter is not the best thing. Other teachers would have this perception that just because I'm the Bio teacher's daughter, I have to do good in my exams. Well, NEWS-fucking-FLASH! I'm not as good as those kids in 5 Melewar, ok?! I sleep during Maths, History and Physics ok?!

Lagi malu if, say Shawn or Ashwin come and ask how did I do for SPM. Mana nk letak muka ni wey kalau result aku terok. Grrr. Si Shawn pulak, he texted me and gave me what he predict I would get for my SPM. Thanks, but I don't think I'll achieve those. -_______-

I'm wearing my sweater, and it's getting warm. I need to change.

Nitey nites. (It's already 11.30pm)

Labels:

posted by Ana @ 11:20 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]