herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


It's going to be more hectic for me

Tuesday, December 2, 2008 9:08 PM

I landed a job in Pizza Hut Jusco. I am excited to work there (6-8 hours, RM4.00 per hour for 6 days a week) BUT it sucks that they want their staffers to work on Fridays, Saturdays AND bloody Sundays. It means that my plans to go and meet Alicia (and that special someone) is scrapped, as well as my plans to go and attend Rock the World 8 on December 20th, which (un)fortunately falls on a Saturday. PLUS, I have to postpone my driving course this Thursday to next Thursday, and I don't know WHEN I'll be able to go to KL and meet up with my friends. :(

On to a brighter note, I saw Twilight today and HOLY SHIT, I LOOOOVEEEE it. Of course, the movie differ from the book but it's awesome anyways. Hands down, Edward Cullen is THEE most perfect man in the world. He has the attributes of a lover, a best friend and a soul mate. And I wish someone can say "You are my life now" to me. *drools*

Tomorrow I'll go buying stuffs for work which includes slacks, black shoes, black socks, and some make up stuffs (!!!!). Yes, we have to make our bloody selves up which is going to be weird for me because I've never worn make up before. Not since I was in kindegarden XD

Labels: , ,

posted by Ana @ 9:08 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]