herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


Dear Santa

Friday, December 19, 2008 4:47 PM

Dear Santy Claus,

I know that YOU know that I don’t celebrate Christmas, but hey, you should know that it is NEVER wrong to be part of the fun. Of course, I KNOW that you don’t actually exist, but I find it’s fun to write to somebody who never existed. What is the fun in that? I have no bloody idea. Anyways, I’ve been good this year. No, let me re-phrase that. I have been really good this year despite the fact that, 1) I don’t help Mum in the kitchen. 2) I don’t help Dad wash the car. 3) I watched the tele all day when I was supposed to be studying for exams. 4) I’ve spent wayyy too much money on things that I don’t really need. 5) I’ve lied to my parents just to get away with something bad. 6) …really now, the list can go on forever.

BUT, I swear, I have been good. I can’t list all the good deeds that I did here because… Well, I can’t think of any YET. SO, since I am POSTIVELY sure that I’ve been good, I would like to ask a few things from you.

It would be great if you give me a shitload of cash. I’ll be a happy bitch to wake up on Christmas day just to see that I’m actually lying on a pile of cash. Oh, along with that, why don’t you stuff a cute little car in my stocking as well? That would be a great present since I am getting my license this year and a car could come in VERY handy. Since you’re on a roll, Mister White Beard, why don’t you hand me a plane ticket to the States to see one of my favourite bands live? No, make it TEN of my favourite bands. That’d be awesome.

AND lastly and MORE importantly, I’d really appreciate it if you give me, and everyone else World Peace. It’d be awesome to enter 2009 with absolutely NO war, NO world catastrophes whatsoever. Make this world a better place to live in, for God’s sake.

That’s all. And thank you for taking your time to read this.

Love, Ana.

P/s: Can you PLEASE, ask that lady from that cheap skinny jeans store to re-stock size 28 jeans. Thank you.

Labels:

posted by Ana @ 4:47 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]