herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


I Am The Involuntary

Monday, November 17, 2008 3:49 PM

OH GUESS WHAT? Cassie and I have decided (or rather me, actually) to open up an Underoath fansite. YIPPEEEEE! I've decided to buy underoathonline.net after my dreaded SPMs so that I can commit my free time to my three websites.

There goes my RM$50 la.

Anyway, I lied. I was supposed to stick to the old school, no headers whatsoever layout but nooooooooo. Being the typical Twilight whore that I am, I made a header of E and B together during their prom scene. Am I excited for the movie? Hell yes, I am! XD

Okay, stop blabbering. I shall go now to continue studying Add Maths for tomorrow's paper. Toodles.

Labels: ,

posted by Ana @ 3:49 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]