herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


FREEDOMMMMM

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 4:42 PM

Biology I was okay. Biology II was hard. Biology III was super hard. Mum checked my paper I (no, I didn't ask her to) and apparently I got 43/50. Which is surprising because I've never gotten above 40 before. But anyways, what's done is done. Physics was okay-ish as well. I've always hated Physics. I hate it. HATE, in the true sense of the word. I find that Physics is the least interesting subject, I still can't understand a SHIT about it, and most of all, I don't know why I'm even worrying about it when I'm pursuing Mass Comm in college.

So I cried.

Yes I cried. Why? Because I panicked. I panicked because I couldn't understand a shit about electrics, electromagnetism and fucking electronics. But after I saw the questions in Paper 2, I've managed to remain calm. Because the questions are do-able. HARD, but do-able.

One particular line of one of the essay questions caught my eye. Here it goes:

"Diagram 9.2 shows the maximum heights reached by the balls when the hands are released"

Lmfao. That was amusing. And that actually cheered me up.

And after trying so hard to convince my Bubu that I'm a pathetic retard when it comes to academics, she replied by saying, "YOU SMARTY PANTS ALBERTA EINSTEIN!" So to her, I'm apparently the female version of Albert Einstein. Thank you, love. =D

SO, with that, I'm done with SPM. Not exactly. I still have EST to sit for, but haha. It's just EST. I mean, our batch is the last batch to take EST for SPM. PLUS, there's nothing to read pun. We don't even have the bloody textbook. LOL.

Tonight I'll be watching my boo Daniel kicking major asses on James Bond: Quantum of Solace with the 'rents. Tomorrow, I'll have my ass glued to the sofa in front of my TV all day. On Thursday, after our EST paper, I'll go bowling and karaoke with friends. On Friday and Saturday, I'll be in PD with the 'rents. AND finally on 2nd December, I'll go and watch Twilight with friends. YIPPPEEEEDOOOO!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Ana @ 4:42 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]