herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


EHMAGAWD

Thursday, November 13, 2008 2:18 PM

You wouldn't BELIEVE what topic was offered for English essay paper. We were given 5 topics to choose from and one of the topics was.. Get ready for this: "My Future Husband/Wife". I SERIOUSLY MULE TERSENGIH and I'm sure that Pn. Rohana's (my Add Maths teacher) laki was looking at me weirdly coz I couldn't stop smiling, srsly.

I started writing out the corniest shit I've ever written in AGES. Here's a snippet of what I wrote (yes, aku ingat, oke?):

"I know I will find the right guy and I will be his Juliet as he will be my Romeo. And yes, like Shakespeare's work of art 'Romeo and Juliet', we'd die for each other." XD

EHMAGAWD. Corny with a capital C.

Oh and Maths I and Maths II was actually easy la tapi because some of us (which includes me) are quite slow on anything that's number relates (except for Raje because die memang terer Add Maths) we made a whole lot of careless mistakes. I know I got 4 wrongs already. Haiyoh. I just hope I get 4 wrongs and THAT'S IT.

NEXT PAPERRRR *drum rolls* is on Tuesday. Add Maths. Killer one. The only time I lulus that subject was during my Trials. Tu pun dapat 43 je. Cukup makan je. AND Rohana got the nerve to put A2 on my Forecast Results slip. HECK, I wanted a C je kott!

Aku nak pegi makan lunch.

Labels: , ,

posted by Ana @ 2:18 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]