herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


Da ba da be dooo

Sunday, November 2, 2008 7:42 PM

So my aunt and uncle are going to Haji tmrw. Their flight is at 3am or something la. I'm practically all alone now since my parents are going to send them to Kelana Jaya. Not exactly alone la, my atuk's in his room. SO. My plan for the night is to

1) Have dinner asap. Perut da lapar. Nasi goreng depan mate, tgh panggil.
2) Play Lexulous. Damn weh, I'm like addicted to Scrabble now. Not that I'm saying I'm good at it, but it's soooo addictive!
3) Download songs. A month ago I successfully downloaded 4 albums (Underoath's, The Ting Ting's, The Cab's and Akissforjersey's), all of them are sofuckinggoooooood.

WIFEY, BILE NAK ONLINE NIHHHH!!!

Labels:

posted by Ana @ 7:42 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]