herlastwalk.blogspot.com
The name is Farhana bt. Marwan. 18 years old, currently living in the always sunny country of Malaysia. You may know me from my now dead previous domain, deathsex.org. I will be studying at Limkokwing University, but for now I am bumming around like the champion bummer that I am.
Myspace » Facebook » Twitter » Deviantart » Last.fm » Blessthefall


mamak food is the best!

Sunday, November 25, 2007 10:56 AM

Before I forget that I have a blogspot account, I better update this thingum.
I woke up in the middle of the night, coughing my ass off, almost to the point of puking. No shit.
Anyways, last night was pretty fun-ish. We had kenduri arwah for my late grandma. It's just us, the family members. We read Surah Yaasin, but the good part has always and will always be, MAKAN TIME.


Food was superfuckingawesome. My family are all Mamaks, so the Indian food was just the icing on the cake, man. I mean, what other type of food can beat Mamak food la?


The food, weyh!

The food after we ate them. Haha.

My cousin and I (sempat lagi camwhoring, weh!)

Labels: , ,

posted by Ana @ 10:56 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Layout Info

Made and coded entirely by me. Header background pattern was made by me. Uploaded on 1st July 2009.

friend's links

» Syaza
» Alicia
» Lina
» Jess
» Vikram
» Brenda
» Fytrie
» Nisshant
» Aysha
» Ajik
» Cassie
» Effah

Lookbook.nu | Streetpeeper.com

Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Powered by Blogger

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]